TRINITY is a “Total Solutions Company”. We combine design, electrical-mechanical engineering, manufacturing, assembly, and fulfillment, virtually all under one roof in our 125,000 square foot NJ facility. This is augmented with a global raw material resources network, allowing Trinity to produce high quality fixtures at highly competitive price points.
Further, through excellent process and a strong enterprise system, our totally integrated facility operates in real-time allowing fast, accurate, and detailed accounting of each project as it is happening. This translates to a faster speed to market, and happy clients.
Manufacturing disciplines covered include:
- Custom LED Lighting–designed, engineered, and produced by Trinity.
- Plastic thermoforming and injection molding.
- Plastic fabrication, including Styrenics, Acrylics, and many other forms of sheet goods (laser and CNC machining, bending, gluing, edge finishing).
- Wood manufacturing from basic melamine to high pressure laminated surfaces, pre and post laminated.
- Metal including wire, sheet, and tubular construction.
- Full assembly operation with automation-capable equipment.
- Digital and multi-color screen printing presses with automated inline UV drying equipment.
- Custom painting.
- 3D printing.
- Full service model shop with expert model makers.
- 20 dock doors to handle fulfillment, shipping and receiving.
Certifications & QR Coding
- UL Certifications: TRINITY is a UL-Listed facility. We have a number certifications the can be used for new and existing clients. This greatly reduces speed to market and in most cases, eliminates high costs related to client specific fixtures requiring a UL Listing.
- Date Stamping: Client displays are date-stamped for any needed in-field follow-up.
- QR Codes: Displays and lighting systems that require in-field information are labeled with a QR Code that can be accessed in-store by install companies or retailers via a PC, Tablet, or Smartphone.